70% of Bali's waste is organic (not waste). Yet everyday rubbish trucks combine organic and non-organic waste together, sending it to the landfill.
If we are able to change the mindset on what is actually rubbish, then BAM! Just like that we have reduced Bali's rubbish by 70%!
70% of the landfill waste cannot breakdown because of three factors:
- organic waste is wrapped in plastic bags
- the toxic environment doesn't allow nature to decompose the organic waste
- land fills only cover the waste with a thin layer of soil, this doesn't promote a composting environment
- Reduce your household/business waste by 70-90%!
- Reduce your rubbish pickup costs (if using a conventional rubbish pickup service)
- We have been composting since 2007!
- 100% local initiative managed by locals from Canggu; we are in it for the long run (if not us then who?)
- Our rubbish bins are upcycled (not new to avoid creating more waste)
- Network and get membership benefits from like-minded companies!
Currently we are located in Canggu so we are able to service to Compost Heroes within a 5km radius of the Local Canggu Market/Pasar Desa Canggu.
If outside of the radius we will keep you updated on the next Compost Hero HQ completion!
Would you like to visit our mobile site?