7 Day | 100HR IMMERSION & TEACHER TRAINING
INTO YOGA AND MINDFULNESS
FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS with Yoga for Kids Bali
by Yoga for Kids Bali
Special July YTT OFFER! USD $899 (13jt IDR)
Regular USD$ 1,150 (16.7 juta IDR) (excluding accommodation)
25 - 31 July 2021 (special OFFER USD $899)
10 - 16 October 2021 USD $1,150
23 - 29 January 2022 USD $1,150
6 - 12 March 2022 USD $1,150
BE THE CHANGE!
This course will cultivate your knowledge and understanding of children's yoga, social-emotional learning and creating resilient youth
Can you imagine if every child was given the opportunity to develop their inner knowing? What if all children were equipped with the emotional and intellectual tools that are much needed to face the challenges they will encounter along their life's journey?
This is our opportunity to create something meaningful that will nurture the next generation of conscious change-makers.
Yoga for Kids Bali provides a holistic and sustainable Kids Yoga Teacher Training that will grow the whole child with creativity woven into all aspects of learning.
Our focus is on emotional intelligence, self-confidence, resilience, community awareness, and values.
We believe that every child walks their life path. Our role is to stimulate and support motivation from within. By encouraging the discovery and learning opportunities from the child’s natural interests, we build their self-confidence and love for learning. We give children as much space, as possible, to discover and create and be free to explore their instincts and gain life skills and knowledge through their own unique personal experiences.
We are trying to create a better world so our children can relate to it and understand how crucial this is.
Yoga for Kids Bali’s core educational philosophy is that all children are born with a natural and insatiable curiosity and that people learn best in non-coerced, self-directed situations. We are inspired by how integral teaching sees the child as rich, resilient and resourceful, and always in relationship with his/her environment encompassing an all-inclusive survey of the human experience. The mentor is a patient observer and moderator, with the ability to step back and allow discussion and discovery.
By learning alongside us you can provide countless opportunities for children to explore a world without boundaries. We help preserve the natural love of learning that people are born with. Yoga for Kids Bali allows children the freedom to thrive socially, intellectually, experientially, academically, creatively, and personally.
Our Yoga for Kids Teacher Training is for:
● Adults wanting to learn how to teach yoga to children and teens. Therapists, educators, and other professionals wanting to enhance their skill set.
● Parents and caregivers who are wanting to introduce yoga and mindfulness into the lives of children and teens.
● Certified Yoga Teachers who want to add to their continued learning.
● Entrepreneurs wanting to start a new business working with children.
● Anyone who wants to invest in themselves would be of benefit to children for years to come.
How we do it:
We aim to develop the following 4 lines of Enquiry: Body, Soul, Mind, and Spirit. Our curriculum is thus a system where we integrate a 'whole person' education with a fully holistic approach.
We include age-appropriate yoga and mindfulness for children and teens to support you on your journey with yoga on the yoga mat or classroom environment.
We explore traditional yoga ethics and philosophy, basic anatomy and physiology, mindfulness and meditation for children, classroom management, childhood development, group, and partner poses as well as an opportunity to teach a hands-on children yoga class.
You will learn how to introduce the benefits of yoga to children in age-appropriate and creative ways. You will learn yoga practices to down-regulate, release stress, ground and calm the body and mind as well as practice up-regulating activities to energize and match the needs of the task at hand.
As you delve deeper into yourself as a yoga and mindfulness teacher for kids and teens, your yoga practice and inner child exploration will continue to deepen.
During this training, we will also have a couple of specialty teachers and a traditional Balinese healer joining the team and sharing their knowledge about mandala, movement, and music therapy.
On the last day of the training, you will get to use your new set of skills for a hands-on experience teaching yoga and mindfulness to children. (Bali Only)
● Introducing yoga philosophy.
● The developmental milestones and how yoga can support development.
● Movement to support development.
● The seven senses in the body and how yoga and mindfulness support sensory development.
● Emotional Intelligence
● Learn tools to combat stress and anxiety.
● Why Self-Regulation
● Understand hypo-active and hyperactive children and how to introduce yoga practices to adjust their energy levels.
● Self-regulation interventions for children with ADHD, sensory or emotional challenges.
● Understand the developing child and teen brain.
● Effective calming, sensory, motor, and behavioral techniques for the classroom and home.
● Learn basic anatomy and physiology.
● Learn the mechanism of the ‘fight or flight” response and how to regulate the nervous system.
● Learn student learning styles and behavioral management techniques.
● A variety of mindful activities to include in your yoga lessons or to use as a one-off activity.
● Learn to include music to improve physical and emotional health and well-being.
● Mindfulness and meditation.
● Learn how to integrate any subject into your yoga lesson plan and use creative art to further enhance the whole child's development.
● Learn the therapeutic benefits of yoga.
● To design innovative and integrative lesson plans effective for kids, inclusive of all learning types.
● Learn how to include sensory play into your yoga stories.
● How to introduce yoga sequences to children in a fun and engaging way. Learn a calming yoga practice, games, and creative art activities. Learn energizing yoga practice, games, and creative art activities
● Learn how to apply yoga to suit the needs and challenges of children with special needs.
● How to establish and run and successful kids yoga business.
Sample of daily schedule:
*We have a scheduled evening program once during the training
The Whole-Brain Child : 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nuture Your Child's Developing Mind - by Daniel J Siegel & Tina Payne Bryson. Once the deposit is submitted then we will provide you with an online version. The book is required to read prior to the start of the training.
Included in the course
● A 100hr YACEP Yoga Alliance certification as a Kids Yoga Teacher upon full completion of the online training.
● A set of Yoga and Mindfulness cards - This entertaining and useful tool comprises over 40 activities that include yoga asanas, breath actions, mindfulness tools, brain breakthroughs, visualizations, creative movements, and team-building exercises that are specifically chosen to help harmonize any setting to a peaceful and productive environment.
● Beautifully illustrated worksheets to use in your kid's yoga lessons.
● Example yoga lesson plans to use with your students
● A Lesson plan outline
● A Yoga Pose Manual
● Coursework Manual
● Access to our private online kid's yoga support group.
The Curriculum: WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
You will be able to:
Be able to identify your student needs. Set an intention. Eg. Energize students or calm the mind.
Select yoga and mindfulness activities with a clear goal in mind. What is the outcome you would like to achieve?
Cultivate connection by demonstrating and teach lifelong tools that can be used in our everyday lives to shift from one state to another successfully. Eg: Up-regulate to energize tired bodies and minds or down-regulate for focus and calm.
The training is taking place at Serenity Eco Guesthouse ll at Satya Shala (www.serenitybali.com). Serenity is located in the heart of Canggu, set in the harmonious surroundings of Canggu and only a five-minute stroll away from the beach, Serenity Eco Guesthouse offers a tranquil retreat for everyone.
Serenity is centrally located, less than 2 km from Echo Beach and 1.5 km from the famous Batu Bolong area in Canggu, and just 45 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Serenity Eco Guesthouse and Yoga
Serenity offers a wonderful variety of accommodation to suit your individual needs, from private superior rooms, cozy singles to comfortable dormitories, we provide free Wi-Fi, parking and a Cozy Corner to chill and work. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ambience by the 14 meter outdoor pool. For questions related accommodation please book directly to Serenity or via email: email@example.com