FLOW WITH US
To maintain the integrity of our Yoga class availability in Canggu, Serenity Bali kindly asks that you complete the payment at the reception prior to your scheduled session, even if you've registered online. This guarantees a smooth check-in process and ensures that you're ready to fully immerse yourself in your yoga practice.
Don't miss out on our exclusive offers and promotions tailored just for you! Stay up-to-date with our latest deals by subscribing to our newsletter. It's the perfect way to access the best opportunities and make the most out of your Yoga Bali journey with us. Thank you for being a part of our Canggu, Bali Yoga community, and we look forward to seeing you at our open air healing space!.
Get to know our latest and best promotions through our newsletter just for you!
or join our Yoga Community group on WhatsApp!
Thank you so much and we are super excited to see you on the Serenity Yoga Mat!
|PASS||WALK IN||IN HOUSE||LOCAL / KITAS||VALIDITY|
|5 x||550k||500k||400k||2 months|
|10 x||1.000k||900k||700k||2 months|
|20 x||1.800k||1.600k||1.200k||2 months|
from your first class
from your first class
All passes are not extendable, transferable and refundable
1. All class passes and memberships are non-extendable, non-transferable and non-refundable without exception. For unlimited pass, it starts from your first class taken.
2. If you arrive after the class starts, please wait at the door until the teacher lets you in. The teacher has at their discretion the right to decline late students to their class.
3. Please turn off your phone during practice. Photos are allowed post-practice.
4. We provide yoga mats and other yoga props except yoga towels. Please bring your own yoga towel or sarong to put on the yoga mat and please return the shala's yoga props back to their proper place after use.
5. Children under the age of 10 are not permitted to join practice.
6. Students aged 10 -16 years receive a 50% discount on walk-in passes.
7. Our yoga membership does not include pool access.
8. No pets are allowed in the yoga practice.
9. Serenity Yoga is not responsible for any items stored or left behind nor any other loss at our studios. Please make sure to keep all belongings with you.
10. Do not force your body if you are sick. Serenity is not responsible for any risks and injuries. Make sure to tell your teacher about anything that may interfere with your practice before the start.
What to bring (optional):
1. A bottle for drinking water (you can refill your water botle near the yoga reception. We also offer free drinking water in all the yoga studios). We suggest not to drink during practice.
2. A change of clothing (we have changing rooms ready for you)
3. Sports towel or sarong
4. Your own yoga mat (Serenity already provides yoga mats, bolsters and blocks to use)
We thank you for honoring our studio policies!
As seen on:
Would you like to visit our mobile site?